Last week (4th – 11th May), the Magpas Air Ambulance advanced medical team were called to serious medical emergencies in Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire and Northamptonshire. Our Magpas doctor and critical care paramedic teams were activated to patients with accidental injuries, in cardiac arrests, medical incidents, road traffic collisions and to a number of assaults. Last week, 82% of our missions happened during the day, while the other 18% occurred on the night shift (between the hours of 7pm – 7am).

Magpas Air Ambulance are here to provide critical care to patients in life-threatening situations, primarily serving the communities of Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire and Peterborough; but our call outs also cover over 12 counties in and around the East of England. As a charity, we are solely reliant on donations to enable us to operate 24/7. If you are in a position to make a financial donation today, then you can do so here