Last week (23rd – 29th March) the Magpas Air Ambulance advanced medical team were called to critically ill and injured patients in Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Northamptonshire. The types of incidents the specialist doctor and critical care paramedic teams were dispatched to included cardiac arrests, medical incidents, accidental injuries, an assault and a road traffic collision.

Magpas Air Ambulance are ready to respond to incidents across the East of England 24/7. Last week, 64% of missions happened during the day, while the other 36% occurred on the night shift (between the hours of 7pm – 7am).

As a charity, we are solely reliant on donations to continue to operate 24/7. If you are able to make a financial donation today, then you can do so here. Thank you.